Organization Effectiveness Consulting
- Partnering with Leadership Teams to align business strategy with an organization’s capabilities.
- Diagnostic process for evaluating employee understanding and commitment to strategy; surfacing overt and hidden barriers to implementation; and engaging the right stakeholders in creating solutions.
- Application of a general management mindset to the business; broad and deep engagement of key influence leaders; defining measurable results.
- Leadership exercise for top team responsible for strategy development and execution.
- Identification and meaningful involvement of high potential talent deeper in the organization.
- Development of skills for collaboration, cross-business coordination, communicating change and framing business agenda for the future.
High Impact Assignments
Aligning to Overcome Organizational Barriers
- Identify organizational barriers to implementing business strategy and equip Leadership Team with tools to implement changes needed to create alignment.
Through managing an internal consulting group that conducted Organization Profiles sponsored at the Corporate, Business, Country and Manufacturing Plant levels, results included:
- Improved Leadership Team effectiveness and efficiency in decision-making.
- Greater clarity and associate commitment to business strategy.
- Increased collaboration and coordination across Functional groups.
- Outcomes described in a number of Harvard Business Review articles.
Planning/Integrating Key Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Lead HR Due Diligence and Integration Planning for key acquisitions and divestitures in a global medical technology company.
- Advanced project planning enabled organization to rationalize business portfolio while ensuring all associates, joining or separating, were treated fairly — consistent with company Values.
Ensuring Effectiveness & Cost-Efficiency
- Review and identify effectiveness and cost-efficiency opportunities in worldwide Regulatory, R&D and Human Resources functions in a major Pharmaceutical company.
- Team recommendations identified collective savings of $20MM while maintaining or strengthening functional performance.
Associate Engagement Linked to Strategy
- Initiate Energy Services company’s first all employee survey to evaluate level of workforce commitment and define opportunities for improvement.
State of the art survey delivered:
- Results to confirm five-year balanced scorecard targets
- Future HR agenda of the company