Leadership Development, Facilitation & Training
- Assessing talent management strategy, programs, and practices – e.g., new leader on-boarding, executive succession, high potential development system, learning and education framework – and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Facilitating key training events related to business and talent strategy.
- Qualitative and quantitative review documenting strengths, gaps, and opportunities including external calibration vs. benchmark companies.
- Joining faculty of customer’s internal leadership development curriculum to deliver key programs.
- Turnkey roadmap for strengthening talent management strategy and initiatives, along with clearly identified priorities for attention.
- External perspective and insight to complement existing faculty resources.